- Controller - means Whiteaster limited liability company with registered office in Chorzów, ul. Gałeczki 61, 41-506 Chorzów, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000704445, using NIP number 9542784652 and REGON number 36879323100000, with share capital of PLN 5,000, which provides services electronically and stores and accesses information in the User's devices.
- Cookies - means small text files stored and stored on the User Device.
- Service - whiteaster.com.
- User Device - means an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity to which services are provided in accordance with the electronic way through the Service.
Types of Cookies by origin:The Controller uses the following cookies on the Website due to their origin:
1. Controller Cookies - means Cookies placed by the Controller and related to the provision of electronic services by the Controller through the Service. Controller Cookies - are used to ensure proper use of the Service, including:
- optimize the website for the devices and browsers most frequently used by the Users;
- improve the process of using the Website, for this purpose Cookies may remember the decisions made by the User on the Website pages.
2. External Cookies - means Cookies placed by Controller's partners via the Website. External Cookies are used for analytical, marketing and video display purposes.
Analytical cookies:Analytical cookies are used by the Controller to improve the functioning of the Service and to measure, without directly identifying personal data of the User, the effectiveness of marketing activities undertaken. In the case of such cookies, the Controller uses a solution:
Google Analytics - a solution provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The use of this solution is based on a legally justified interest in the creation of statistics and their analysis in order to optimize the Service.
Information collected in this way may be transferred to servers in the United States and stored there. Google has joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield programme to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection as required by European legislation. The European Commission has recognised that Privacy Shield-certified companies provide an adequate level of data protection.
For more information about Google Analytics and Google cookies, please visit the website of your service provider: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
You can block Google Analytics from processing your data by installing a browser plugin that blocks Google Analytics. The plug-in is available at the address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Marketing cookies:Cookies used for marketing purposes are used to adjust the content and forms of advertisements displayed on the websites of the service provider. In this case, the Controller uses the solution: Facebook Pixel - a solution provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. The Controller carries out activities in this area based on my legitimate interest in marketing my own products or services.
Facebook Pixel automatically collects information about the use of the Website by the User. Information collected in this way may be transferred to a Facebook server in the United States and stored there. Facebook has joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield programme to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection as required by European legislation. The European Commission has recognised that Privacy Shield-certified companies provide an adequate level of data protection.
The information collected within Facebook Pixel does not allow the Controller to identify the User. Controller knows only what actions a given User has taken on the pages of the Service. Facebook may, however, combine this data with other data collected within the framework of the User's use of Facebook and use such information for its own purposes. Facebook's activities in this area are independent of the Controller. If you have a Facebook account, you can manage your privacy settings on https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
Video cookies:The Controller embeds videos posted on YouTube on the Website. Google cookies linked to YouTube are used for this purpose. In this respect, cookies will be loaded to the User Device in case of playing back a video recording. In case of disagreement on loading these cookies, the User should refrain from playing the video recordings embedded on the Website.
If you do not want YouTube and its operator to assign the data collected by displaying the video on the YouTube pages, you must log out of YouTube/Google before playing back the video. You can also use browser plug-ins that block YouTube/Google plugins from loading.
Types of cookies due to their durability:Some cookies used by the Cookies Controller are deleted at the end of the browser session, i.e. when the browser closes (so-called session cookies). Other cookies are stored on the User's terminal device and enable the Controller to recognize the User's browser on the next visit to the Website (persistent cookies).
SecurityStorage and retrieval mechanisms do not allow any personal data or confidential information to be retrieved from the User Device. In the case of own Cookies, the Service Controller is responsible for their security and guarantees that they are safe for the User Devices. In the case of external cookies, the entities indicated in this Policy are responsible for their security.
Changing browser settingsBy default, web browser settings usually allow cookies to be stored in the end devices of website users. However, these settings can be changed by the User.
The Controller informs that in accordance with the provisions of the Telecommunications Act, the user's consent to storing information or accessing information already stored in the user's telecommunications terminal equipment may also be expressed by the user by means of software settings installed in the terminal equipment used by the user.
Therefore, if you do not wish to give your consent, you should change your browser settings.
Detailed information on how to change your browser settings for cookies and how to delete cookies can be found on the official website of a particular browser. In particular, the above information can be found at the following website addresses:
- Firefox browser - https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Chrome browser - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
- Microsoft Edge browser - https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera browser - https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari browser - https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac